PFS 2-15: Shades of Ice I - Written in Blood (OOC)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Is the human wizard NPC part of the module or are you short a player. I could make a wizard and have him ready to post by SUN nite if you wish.

HM

mkb152

Explorer
Yeah, if you want to join we are in the intro so you can go ahead and join. Feel free to bring any character (doesn't have to be a wizard). We are playing the 1-2 tier, but technically you can be 1-5.

Post a link to your character or PM me.

Mike

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I only have the one character for Pathfinder Society (human barbarian), and it looks like you have the meat shield role filled. There is a rogue and a healer - so I will gladly take the arcane spot.

It will only take me till tomorrow night to get him worked up and he will be lvl 1. Thanks.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks PeteZero I saw that and figured that he would be a great mage protector. :D

I will join you in the IC after work which I need to leave for now. (bites) :p

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok I have finished and posted. Questions/Comments below.

First I could figure how to add a descriptive of Kjett in my short intro so here it is for everyone. Also he is in my post slot in the Social group.
[sblock=Details]
Size: Medium
Height: 6'-4"
Weight: 240lb
Hair Color: deep red
Eye Color: hazel
Skin Color: tanned
Appearance: Tall and broad of shoulder Kjett is the typical Ulfen warrior with a few surprises up his sleeve.
Demeanor: Jovial and friendly. Loves drink, women, and adventure.[/sblock]

[MENTION=70171]PeteZero[/MENTION] - your post has your character asking questions but I'm not sure the group is still at the lodge as it says a month has passed. Which brings me to...

Groups current location? And how big is the chest (how much does it weigh)?

We need to figure out who should carry the chest and who should carry the key.

HM

Remove ads