PFS 2-15: Shades of Ice I - Written in Blood (OOC)

DalkonCledwin

First Post
consider my questions and rolls retroactive. I.e. those would have been the questions and rolls I would have made during the meeting a month prior to the current in game time frame.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
I don't suppose I can, um... trade out the Travelers Outfit I currently have equipped for a Cold Weather Outfit so that I don't have to worry about freezing my rear off while traveling in the north? Also trading the blanket I have with a Cold Weather Blanket as well?

mkb152

Explorer
I don't suppose I can, um... trade out the Travelers Outfit I currently have equipped for a Cold Weather Outfit so that I don't have to worry about freezing my rear off while traveling in the north? Also trading the blanket I have with a Cold Weather Blanket as well?

Yes, you can still buy gear.

mkb152

Explorer
Ok I have finished and posted. Questions/Comments below.

First I could figure how to add a descriptive of Kjett in my short intro so here it is for everyone. Also he is in my post slot in the Social group.
[sblock=Details]
Size: Medium
Height: 6'-4"
Weight: 240lb
Hair Color: deep red
Eye Color: hazel
Skin Color: tanned
Appearance: Tall and broad of shoulder Kjett is the typical Ulfen warrior with a few surprises up his sleeve.
Demeanor: Jovial and friendly. Loves drink, women, and adventure.[/sblock]

[MENTION=70171]PeteZero[/MENTION] - your post has your character asking questions but I'm not sure the group is still at the lodge as it says a month has passed. Which brings me to...

Groups current location? And how big is the chest (how much does it weigh)?

We need to figure out who should carry the chest and who should carry the key.

HM

Group is en route; as soon as we "start start" the group will have arrived. That being said, I'll assume any checks etc. will be made before you left.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Actually since I have all of 2 Silver Pieces and 9 Copper Pieces to my name I was just kind of hoping I could switch the Starting Clothing I had chosen from being a Travelers Outfit to a Cold Weather Outfit instead for the purposes of this first adventure.... as for the blanket I was going to sell the normal blanket and a trail rations in order to buy the winter blanket. If that's acceptable?

Blood and Honor

First Post
Is there a thread to post characters on and I don't see much about creating the characters. Is this a straight Society play?

I've looked at the Society group in the forums and haven't seen how you get them set-up for the 'legal' play. I get the create a thread thing. Just need a nudge in the right direction. Also if I hold you up in anyway just roll with what you got...won't hurt my feelings.

Last edited:

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Is there a thread to post characters on and I don't see much about creating the characters. Is this a straight Society play?

You can probably get away with posting a link to a character sheet or posting the character itself here in this forum.

And this is Pathfinder Society Organized Play just done through the forums. In otherwords the game will be reported to Paizo, and we will get rewards for participating in the event if we accomplish our missions.

Remove ads