PFS 2-15: Shades of Ice I - Written in Blood (OOC)

mkb152

Explorer
Is there a thread to post characters on and I don't see much about creating the characters. Is this a straight Society play?

I've looked at the Society group in the forums and haven't seen how you get them set-up for the 'legal' play. I get the create a thread thing. Just need a nudge in the right direction. Also if I hold you up in anyway just roll with what you got...won't hurt my feelings.

Yes, it is Society play; if you haven't played one before, you can just create a character with a 20 point buy and 150 gp. A few things are disallowed (item creation, especially), and you need to choose a faction with one trait coming from the faction, but other than that it's pretty easy. I can make up a character for you if you want.

Here is the link for the PF Society:

http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/scenarios/v5748btpy84k4
Don't worry about the registration numbers; I'll get you one.

To everyone else: we'll get this ball all the way rolling once Blood and Honor is ready.

Last edited:

mkb152

Explorer
Actually since I have all of 2 Silver Pieces and 9 Copper Pieces to my name I was just kind of hoping I could switch the Starting Clothing I had chosen from being a Travelers Outfit to a Cold Weather Outfit instead for the purposes of this first adventure.... as for the blanket I was going to sell the normal blanket and a trail rations in order to buy the winter blanket. If that's acceptable?

I'm pretty sure all the above is allowable.

mkb152

Explorer
OK, I'm starting.

FYI, I am on Pacific time, and I get off work between 5 and 9 pm depending on the day, and each day I'll post at some point once I get home. I probably won't post on Mondays (I have class and a 45 minute drive home, so it will probably be straight to the sack)

Last edited:

mkb152

Explorer
FYI -

I'm around; just waiting on one character's move. Since it's the weekend, I'll go to Monday night before I make actions for them.

Remove ads