TSR Q&A with Gary Gygax

This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Gary_Gygax_Gen_Con_2007.jpg

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Col_Pladoh said:
That is the depiction presented in the ToEE, of course, and later in MMII (IIRR).

unfortunately not. as far as i know, her only appearance before this recent Dragon article was in the module in which she first appeared. gamers have long memories. ;)

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
BOZ said:
unfortunately not. as far as i know, her only appearance before this recent Dragon article was in the module in which she first appeared. gamers have long memories. ;)
Well dang!

I MEANT to include the charming lady in a monsters tome, I swear :heh:

Cheers,
Gary

dcas

First Post
Re: the Chicken Dance

Col_Pladoh said:
<Shudder!> :\

What more can be said?

No, 'tis true. I can't explain it, but the Polish folks around here love the chicken dance! It is sort of a polka, after all. It is embarrassing, but I can put up with it as long as I can walk to the Polish butcher to buy kielbasa. ;)

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
dcas said:
Re: the Chicken Dance

No, 'tis true. I can't explain it, but the Polish folks around here love the chicken dance! It is sort of a polka, after all. It is embarrassing, but I can put up with it as long as I can walk to the Polish butcher to buy kielbasa. ;)
Not even the best smoked kielbasa can make me view the chicken dance as acceptable behavior :mad:

Cheers,
Gary

StupidSmurf

First Post
Col_Pladoh said:
Not even the best smoked kielbasa can make me view the chicken dance as acceptable behavior :mad:

Cheers,
Gary

And that is why I consider the most horrific Christmas item I've ever seen to be "Chicken Dance Elmo". :eek:

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
StupidSmurf said:
And that is why I consider the most horrific Christmas item I've ever seen to be "Chicken Dance Elmo". :eek:
I wonder if that company also does a "Cuddly Jason" and a "Snuggly Freddie"?

:lol:
Gary

StupidSmurf

First Post
Col_Pladoh said:
I wonder if that company also does a "Cuddly Jason" and a "Snuggly Freddie"?

:lol:
Gary

Considering my wife's and my tastes towards horror, those two would actually not be so bad! :lol: Anyone who'd ever give my kids a Chicken Dance Elmo would get the rare chance of seeing me in action, swinging a baseball bat. And I'd destroy the doll too! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads