• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TSR Q&A with Gary Gygax

This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Gary_Gygax_Gen_Con_2007.jpg

Deogolf

First Post
haakon1 said:
I'm learning more about the Badger State now than when I was a Badger. Oh well, still got the Wisconsin sweatshirt -- +2 to football fandom, but a +4 whopping to saves v. cold.

So Stoughton trailers are Norwegian made?

The Ballard area of Seattle has a big celebration too, but I've never made it down there on the proper day. Mostly because I can't remember which day Syttende is. Gotta be 17th? Or maybe the nearest Saturday to that. :\

Most of native Wisconsinites already have a natural resistence to the cold. The +4 is for all you outsiders!! ;)

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
Come, come!

Saying that the the chicken dance is no worse than the electric slide or the macarena is akin to various comparing the odor of different piles of excrement :mad:

:lol:
Gary

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
Deogolf said:
Most of native Wisconsinites already have a natural resistence to the cold. The +4 is for all you outsiders!! ;)
Not to mention humid smmer heat...and mosquitoes the size of hummingbirds :eek:

Cheers,
Gary

Deogolf

First Post
Col_Pladoh said:
Not to mention humid smmer heat...and mosquitoes the size of hummingbirds :eek:

Cheers,
Gary

They actually do battle with stirges when it comes to the food chain! Plenty of yummy blood to go around here!! :confused:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Col_Pladoh said:
Come, come!

Saying that the the chicken dance is no worse than the electric slide or the macarena is akin to various comparing the odor of different piles of excrement :mad:

:lol:
Gary

oh no, you're absolutely right, the chicken dance is far more insidious.

at my wedding reception, i OKed my wife to play the cha-cha slide (she insisted), on the provision that there absolutely be no chicken dance, hokey pokey, or macarena. ;)

Wolv0rine

First Post
It's all about innoculation, I tell ya. After years working as a videographer, I'd attended enough weddings and receptions by the time I was 20 to be completely immune to the idiocy and sanity drain of the Chicken Dance. :)

Now the Macerana et al, those are just sick and wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads