Redclaw's Eyes of the Lich Queen

Redclaw

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
[sblock=ooc]Not sure if I can make a knowledge check again on the bas-relief. Arcana, Religion, Planes, and Nature are all +10[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc] You can make a search check to notice anything you missed before. [/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Redclaw said:
It looks hungry and a bit suspicious. It will gladly take the meat, but it doesn't let its hackles down.

Is Chevri going to attempt a wild empathy check?

Chevri approached the wolverine cautiously, her soft voice droning what she hoped was a reassuring sound, almost like a cat purring. She had forgotten just how imposing this creature was up close- she really hoped they would be able to set it free without a disaster... She turned for just a moment, making sure none of her companions was between her and the door.

OOC: Yeah, wild empathy at +9- she'll spend an AP if the base die roll is 5-10. She keep one steak back (and be ready to run), just in case they do get the creature free, so she can lead it out of the temple.

Redclaw

First Post
Talas notices a small structure in the lower right corner of the bas-relief. On closer examination, it seems to resemble the temple you are now standing in, with one major difference. Where the temple portico stands in real life, in the bas-relief there is nothing but a large, open cavern reaching into the depths of Khyber.

Chevri spends a minute or two pacifying the wolverine, until it is finally willing to let Drekhad close enough to free it. With a single, well-placed swing of his axe, he sunders the chain. The wolverine spares a single glance back at the shifter, then disappears out the door and heads into the jungle.

Graf

Explorer
Poking around outside the temple (Search +10) Kason almost jumps out of his skin when he sees the wolverine bolt out of the temple.

That's one thing dealt with...

Graf

Explorer
Kason comes back inside and heads over to the well. After a good careful Listen (+8) he gets out some rope and begins to secure it nearby.

Now... if something grabs me, or what have you... there's gonna need to be some pulling on this here rope. I ain't dying in no place like this. We agreed?

[sblock=OOC]I think there's been enough futzing around and trying to find alternatives.[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
The well descends 20 feet to a stone bottom. Kason easily recognizes that it is, in fact, a door. He is unable to find a mechanism to open it, however.

Graf

Explorer
Figures... the thief thinks...
He crawls back up and checks around the well (nearby walls, etc) for an opening mechanism [search +10].

If he doesn't find anything he says Any o' you casters got anything for opening? Like a knock? If not it looks like we're going to have to go in the noisy way...
from the sour look on Kason's face you'd think he'd just eaten an entire bag of limes.

Remove ads