[Savage Worlds] ¡Los Californios! (OOC)

Walking Dad

First Post
Shall I change 'delusional' to 'outsider'? This way I can just play his weirdness with any rules attached. A learned German aristocrat seems much like an outsider in California 1845

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
BTW, did you answer this question somewhere (if so, I missed it :))?

Bye
Thanee
Weird.. I swore I remember answering it in a multi-quote (as part of the one I did which I mentioned bullets). I guess I accidently deleted that part of the message.

ANYWAYS, its 250.00 ala Deadlands.

Shall I change 'delusional' to 'outsider'? This way I can just play his weirdness with any rules attached. A learned German aristocrat seems much like an outsider in California 1845
Yes, you can be change it to outsider.

HandofMystra

First Post
I am not sure that I will be able to pull together a character until next week. I have been limited on my internet; I am on a jury that should done sometime next week.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I posted the Rogue's Gallery.

The allies list will contain the most important info about each ally the group will have the ability to control. Also, I till add some NPCs to the Supporting cast* list between now and at the time of the game's first post (I will try to have one initial supporting/antagonist character per player character).

Any card symbols that appear on that list may or may not have some importance beyond signifying that the character is a wildcard. :D

I should be posting the game's thread early next week.

Fate Chips.

Geoffrey " the Snake " Gold - Blue x1, Red x1, White x1
Manuel Lightfinger - White x2, Red x1
Professor Hagen von Hacht - White x2, Red x1
Kate "Scalet" O'Hara - White x2, Blue x1
(HandofMystara's Tongva) - Blue x1, Red x1, White x1

* Yes, some are based off historical figures in Californian history.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Looks like HandofMystra is still busy. :)

[MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION]: I think your character is still missing in the RG.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads