• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory: OOC

unleashed

First Post
If it helps any, this is what I have for Vanessa from my records.

*Vanessa--She has fair and silky blonde hair, a rare hair-colour among Rowaini, envied for its beauty, arranged meticulously to fall down her back in a series of lovely curls. Her lovely face is punctuated by bright blue eyes, just as the messenger had said, and ruby-red lips that are open in a smile towards Kirkesh. Her gorgeous red dress serves to highlight and accentuate her voluptuous curves, svelte figure, and delightfully-ample bust, hallmark physical traits of the female Rowaini elite.*

Edit: Looks like Rystil posted it from the prelude you guys had. :)

Bront

The man with the probe
unleashed said:
If it helps any, this is what I have for Vanessa from my records.

*Vanessa--She has fair and silky blonde hair, a rare hair-colour among Rowaini, envied for its beauty, arranged meticulously to fall down her back in a series of lovely curls. Her lovely face is punctuated by bright blue eyes, just as the messenger had said, and ruby-red lips that are open in a smile towards Kirkesh. Her gorgeous red dress serves to highlight and accentuate her voluptuous curves, svelte figure, and delightfully-ample bust, hallmark physical traits of the female Rowaini elite.*

Edit: Looks like Rystil posted it from the prelude you guys had. :)
Probably, I didn't want to search, and figured he had it.

And yes, she'll probably want to pick up one at some point, if there's anything available around here.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Probably, I didn't want to search, and figured he had it.

And yes, she'll probably want to pick up one at some point, if there's anything available around here.
This is a Spelljamming outpost on an asteroid on the limits of Known Wildspace--the only animals that would live here might be rats or things that were brought along accidentally on ships.

Remove ads