Shards of Memory: OOC

Bront

The man with the probe
Need 2 more feats, any suggestions?

Weapon Finesse?
Combat Expertise?
Practiced Spell Caster (Would need to rework skills, so probably not yet)?
Augemnted healing?
Toughness?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Need 2 more feats, any suggestions?

Weapon Finesse?
Combat Expertise?
Practiced Spell Caster (Would need to rework skills, so probably not yet)?
Augemnted healing?
Toughness?
She'll need Weapon Finesse for Insightful Strike, but since you don't want that yet, she may not need it. The Swash bonus feat has to be a Fighter feat. I don't suggest Toughness, but most other feats could be cool.

Rystil Arden

First Post
I figure I should post this here, but I'm thinking about adding two new classes to my list. Blademaster (Rowaini) and Bhikkhu/Bhikkuni (Lara Kai). It keeps nagging me that these classes are missing, and I wanted to make NPCs who had them instead of just being a Fighter or a Cleric/Monk.

Bront

The man with the probe
Practiced Spellcaster seems a waste at L3, but at L4 or 5 could be more usefull when it's +2 to caster level vs +1.

Combat Expertise seems nice from the standpoint of it can be used while spellcasting (I think), so I'll probably go that route, meaning I need at least one more...

Augmented Healer is cool, but might be better later when she has a few more spells. Right now, it's only +2 to her Cure light wounds, though since she can cast 8 of them a day...

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Practiced Spellcaster seems a waste at L3, but at L4 or 5 could be more usefull when it's +2 to caster level vs +1.

Combat Expertise seems nice from the standpoint of it can be used while spellcasting (I think), so I'll probably go that route, meaning I need at least one more...

Augmented Healer is cool, but might be better later when she has a few more spells. Right now, it's only +2 to her Cure light wounds, though since she can cast 8 of them a day...
Combat Expertise can definitely not be used while casting--it specifically calls out while attacking. Else all casters would take that!

Augment Healing is cool. It's unfortunate that Witches only get Cure Moderate as a 3rd-level spell though.

Bront

The man with the probe
With Augment Healing, that's a good thing, but it's getting there as a cohort with Swashbuckler levels.

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, RA, you want to let me know what gear she has? You'd have a better idea. Didn't she buy something that let her change her clothing ala hat of disguise?

I've got her statted out though, as far as I know, feats, skills, etc. I think they're fairly consistant with her and what she's done. I also don't know how old she is, weight, hight, etc.

Remove ads