Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

orsal

LEW Judge
Phoenix' mindblade slices into the hideous creature. Seeing the last of the grimlocks down for the count, the goblin panics, and begins running toward the cave entrance. (Withdraw action.)

Rowan may reconsider his action, since the goblin is out of melee range.

Code:
  1   2   3   4
A        Row
B        
C    Ph
D
E   
F        
G        hid
H              
I             dog
J
K             Look
L    gob

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan wants to take this goblin down. He believes the other creatures are summoned monsters which might dissapear at the goblin's death. He will hussle after the little creature hoping to cut off its escape.

OOC: Rowan has a speed of 30' in his breastplate armor. He'll pursue along the West wall to (hopefully) avoid AoOs from the hideous creature. If he can, he'll get in front of the goblin. As he runs, hell draw his dagger in his off hand.

orsal

LEW Judge
Rowan hustles to K2, just at the fleeing goblin's back.

The demon hustles up to Phoenix (D2) and claws her (Attack: 22) for 3 HP damage.

The hellhound rushes at Lookspring again, biting him (Attack: 22) for 7 HP damage. Lookspring feels a burning sensation in his shoulder. (5 HP of the 7 are fire damage.)

Initiatives:
Lookspring 20
Phoenix 8
gob3 8
Rowan 7 (last round of rage)
demon 7
hellhound 7

Code:
  1   2   3   4
A        
B        
C    Ph
D    hid
E   
F        
G        
H              
I             
J             dog
K    Row      Look
L    gob

orsal

LEW Judge
Phoenix' mindblade fails to penetrate the demonic creature.

The goblin, realizing Rowan is at his heels, breaks into a full-speed run. This means Rowan gets an AoO right now, but won't be able to keep up.

Rowan's attack of opportunity: 14. He brings the dagger down on the goblin, but doesn't get through the little creature's armour.

Rowan can continue the chase (he'll be fatigued after this round) or take a different action.

The hellhound bites Lookspring again: Attack 22, damage 13 HP (7 HP normal and 6 HP fire damage).

Meanwhile, the hideous creature that's been attacking Phoenix... vanishes. As suddenly as it had appeared.

Initiatives:
Rowan 7
Lookspring 20
Phoenix 8
gob3 8
Rowan 7
hellhound 7

Code:
  1   2   3   4
A        
B        
C    
D    hid  Ph
E   
F        
G        
H              
I             
J             dog
K    Row      Look
L    ...
(goblin is 125' from Rowan)

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Rowan still had the battleaxe in his right hand. That's what he would have swung with. He had pulled the dagger b/c I thought he might get a chance to throw it. No biggie.

IC: "Run, Lookspring!" shouts Rowan. "That dog will be gone soon too!" Rowan will throw his dagger at the dog and then assume a full defensive stance.

Remove ads