SWSE/Scum & Villany I: The Hutt's Offer (Closed)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I have been playing around with RCR rules lately, and I haven't seen anything about the computer helping with Sensors there either. Frozen Star has INT 13 for a +1 for Targeting.

But looking at the stats with a normal crew, the ship has no bonuses for INT or WIS based skills. Perception is +5.

Maybe the roll you just made is an Aid Another as Sensor Operator for the Pilot's Perception check? (Which I didn't roll and maybe should have.)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I rolled a Perception, so Ava Use Computer check can be an Aid Another for Sensors.

What's up with Blackrat? I have seen him logged in but he hasn't posted Naar for quite a while.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
BR; No problem, I suppose I probably look logged in and on-line all the time. I leave the browser open on two computers whether I am at the keyboard or not. ;)

Iggy is our medic too. I thought KT was letting you run him actually. Since we haven't found a replacement player, might as well keep Iggy around for now.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
BTW, I leave on a business trip for 4 days out of the country. I should have Internet, but I might be short on time. When I get back other RL issues will take away my gaming next weekend, so I might be scarce for the next 7 days.

But then again I am not really sure we all are still playing this one. ;)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Yeah, not a bad idea. But everyone I talked to turned us down. Though it is kind of hard to generate interest for games that move at a slow pace.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sorry, KT to leave you hanging, but I was waiting to see if BlackRat was going to post again in the New Year. I know Songdragon and I have been active and around, but perhaps we are just not feeling it.

In my case, I am finding that I have to drive too many games forward and I just don't have it in me all the time, hoping someone else would take the lead on this one. :blush:

Songdragon

Explorer
I am feeling the same thing. Love to concept, good characters, and when we are active things go great. I still think we are lacking in players. There are only three of us and no offense to BlackRat, but he does not seem to be post as often as Perrin and I. And with just the two of is... there is only so much we can do. The slower pace does not seem too appealing to others. I like a somewhat faster pace, but I think it comes back to players. More players gives more interaction and it is just not happening.

And I will own up to my own failings of keeping this campaign way on the back burner. Especially of late.

Remove ads