SWSE/Scum & Villany I: The Hutt's Offer (Closed)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Hey BR; The Hutt's a chick. ;) Unless you are intentionally calling her a "he", Naar might not actually be able to tell. LOL

Actually I am doing it intentionally ;). Hutts are actually genderless but most tend to have a personality that match humanoid genders and in extension manners... But, considering Naar's wisdom score, I don't think he really could tell the difference :D

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I will be out of town from Thursday-Sunday, I might not have time to post tonight before I leave. And Internet access might not be possible while I am gone.

Blackrat

I was looking at our character sheets and it seems none of us knows how to shoot that big gun in the ship :D Since both Naar and Galen are ok in the cockpit, I think I'll take heavy weapon prof when I get a new feat. We can shift back and forth with who's piloting, but Naar can take the gunner place if need be.

Until then, we'll just stick Iggy to the gun :D

Blackrat

Ok, I fixed the ship sheet to take into account our skills to the best of my ability without books. I'll need to look over it again when I get to home and have the books :D

Remove ads