SWSE/Scum & Villany I: The Hutt's Offer (Closed)

Songdragon

Explorer
KT... NP. You are right. Could do some Gunslinging Gungan too. ;) Whichever we need, if we need.

perrinmiller: Alright. He does seem about until next week.

Songdragon

Explorer
knightemplar... If you are allowing a second character, or want to use her as an NPC. I made up a Gunagn (Gunslinger to be). She also has Treat Injury to aid in that department if needed. She eventual would get to dual wielding heavy blaster pistols. :cool: Let me know if you want her or not.

[sblock="Gily"]
Medium gungan (Ankura) scoundrel 1
Background Military
Force Points 5
Initiative +8, Perception +5
Languages: Basic, Gunganese, Rodese

Defenses: Ref 18 (ff 15), Fort 12, Will 13
HP 19; Second Wind 14; Threshold 13

Speed 6 squares, swim 4 squares
Ranged: Heavy Blaster Pistol +3 (+1 point blank, +1 if moved more than 2 squares) (3d8, 2d8 stun),
Melee: Atlatl +1 (2d4)
Base Attack +0

Abilities: Str 13, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 6

Talents: Skirmisher

Feats: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Weapon Proficiency (Pistols, Simple)

Trained Skills: Acrobatics +8, Initiative +8, Perception +5, Stealth +8, Treat Injury +5 (+7 with medical kit)

Untrained Skills:Climb +1, Endurance +4, Jump +1, Ride +5, Swim +3 (may reroll or take 10),

Possessions: (84.5 kg limit / 400 cr) heavy blaster pistol (targeting scope and licence), Atlatl, cred chip, comlink earbud, holster, utility belt, medical kit, medpac x3, waterskin (filled with spirits of one sort or another).

Description: Gily has the broad wide head and hooded eyes of Ankura Gungan. She has a deep and dark green skin color and her eyes are brown in color and look very hard look to them. She has a heavy blaster pistol holstered at her side and is often carrying about a well used but maintained animal hide pack. She dresses in loose fitting military fatigues.

Background Military[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
Yeah, on the ship is probably a good place to start her. She could have been sleeping in her bunk or the like. And gives the others a chance to chime in if they are okay with the idea or not. I believe Blackrat is still on vacation for a little bit yet (Lucky guy).

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Well, I see no reason to rush this. I did ask BF and with his AFK this month he hasn't a chance to even read the threads yet. Granted we already play with him, but normally I would prefer that to having us play multiple characters. That's the reason I haven't been pursuing my original offer to play Iggy.

With that other game (with Jace and Xira) stalled out maybe Possum wants to play. I was waiting for BF to officially so "no" first before I asked him.

However, with more actual players, comes increased time lag for responses, so as a rule I am finding that less is better when the players are active and here. I am surprised you are pushing it with you already running Quin, that could put over half the IC content in your corner, at times it might feel like you are playing with yourself. ;). <<heh, heh. Wasn't meaning to make a crude joke. Just happened.>>

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Hehee. Gungan Gunslinger does sound pretty badass*, but I do agree with Perrin. It'd be better to wait first if someone is willing to fill in and maybe use Iggy as NPC for now.

*Reminds me of a one-shot enemy I had in my table-game. A Gungan Fallen Jedi Assassin :D

Songdragon

Explorer
Welcome back Blackrat... where did your awesome vacation take you? If you do not mind sharing?

And yes, just saying Gungan Gunslinger invokes many reactions... :D But no worries, I just put the idea out there. Another player would be nice to have. And I have no problem with Iggy being an NPC.

I played with someone in the old Living Force campaign, for 4 years, he had a gungan jedi. He took the force flight feat/power (back from the Revised Core Rulebook days). Flying about and the like, he was quite the character. (pun intended :lol:)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Welcome back Blackrat... where did your awesome vacation take you? If you do not mind sharing?
Not far really. Spent couple weekends at the lakeside. Probably the best thing about finland is the thousands of lakes we have. My friend has a cottage at one lake and we gamed, grilled, swimmed and went to sauna.

Other than that, I took a trip to a zoo for the first time since elementary and then spent a weekend at a RPG-con. Kinda like Gen-Con but quite a lot smaller. Well, that's what you get in a country where the population of the whole country is smaller than one of your big cities :D

Songdragon

Explorer
Sounds pretty great Blackrat. We have a lot of nature to see over here in Canada too. Hoping to get out for a weekend in September, when everyone is back from vacations and they lift the campfire ban here in BC.

Cons are fun... I actually got to GenCon in 2003. Otherwise I usually play online in one way or another. :)

Glad you had fun and good to have you back!

knightemplar

Explorer
The killer is I live in Indy with Gencon, but it is always the week before the schools start, so I have to work on the network and computer systems for the school.

I am usually pulling out my hair trying to get everything I have done, before the school starts. I still havent been able to go to Gencon yet.

Remove ads