SWSE/Scum & Villany I: The Hutt's Offer (Closed)

knightemplar

Explorer
Thats fine. The only concern I have is how many of the second winds you can take with the variant rule: Multiple Second Winds. If it becomes too much, I may have to increase difficulty or opponents to counter act it.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The second winds just keep you from needing to spend so much time in surgery and stuff after an encounter. The critical care rules also facilitate this.

BTW, I asked two players to join and the both declined. Perhaps Blackrat and Songdragon know of some other interested players from their games.

I did not ask Possum, but he might have his hands full just keeping pace with GMing Dawn of Defiance and Fallout.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Eh? I assumed we were continuing even with 3 players. :cool:

Why don't you just NPC Iggy then and leave it at that until another player asks to play? He already fills the party role that is missing. ;)

I am ready to continue to. So if Blackrat is ready we can be advanced, just tell us how much we spent on the ideas of Naar's. Or he tells us how much he thought we would spend on it.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Well, if it's ok to shop the grav-pool table and few hardware to build a ring, without actual RP, I'm ok with it.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
That's what I was suggesting. Not sure the costs. Maybe you have a better idea of how much we can/should spend and just leave it at that. Save KT some time that way.

Remove ads