• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Black Flag Tales of the Valiant Alpha Release is out.

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
I like the Last Stand and the Martial Action features for Fighters.

Last Stand just makes sense as a basic thing trained fighters in a heroic setting should be able to do. Same goes for Martial Action, and it gives them more bonus action options - but just a few; one of the attractions of fighters is that they're simple, so you have to be careful about adding nuances. I think it's very deftly done here.

Zaukrie

New Publisher

Last Stand just makes sense as a basic thing trained fighters in a heroic setting should be able to do. Same goes for Martial Action, and it gives them more bonus action options - but just a few; one of the attractions of fighters is that they're simple, so you have to be careful about adding nuances. I think it's very deftly done here.
100% agree

Marc Radle

Legend
100% agree

Awesome!
We're seeing a lot of of love for these!

Remove ads