"The Marvels" - Teaser

Reef

Hero
I think it looks great! And I also love that it is already causing the tiny minds of sexist men to explode on social media and YouTube. lol
It definitely looks like fun! I’m more excited for this than I was for the last few. But yeah, I can’t believe there’s already videos popping up about how it was ‘trash’. Gotta get those hate clicks, I guess :(

MarkB

Legend
I like it. Some nice worldbuilding at the start - with having introduced jump points in Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2, and Nick Fury having seen them in Captain Marvel, it makes perfect sense to now be studying them to work out interstellar travel.

The involuntary team-up of their interlinked powers has a lot of fun potential, I look forward to seeing how it plays out.

Ryujin

Legend
I like it. Some nice worldbuilding at the start - with having introduced jump points in Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2, and Nick Fury having seen them in Captain Marvel, it makes perfect sense to now be studying them to work out interstellar travel.

The involuntary team-up of their interlinked powers has a lot of fun potential, I look forward to seeing how it plays out.
Not to mention a dozen fluffy baby Flerkens :ROFLMAO:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
A Flerken army? so cute but so terrifying!

So with Shazam, Blue Beetle and Marvels there seems to be lots of ‘family focussed movies” coming out -which is good, I enjoyed Shazam!
Also was that a scene in Pakistan?

Remove ads