Tidbits from PHB Viewing

thalmin

Retired game store owner
pukunui said:
Thalmin: I don't know if we already know any of this stuff or not, but were you able to:

a) determine what happened to Trapfinding (is it still a feat or is it a trained use of the Thievery skill or something else entirely?) and
b) determine whether Tumbling is something that only a rogue can do (and then only once per encounter) or is it a trained use of Acrobatics and the rogue just happens to have an encounter power with the same name?

Thanks.
a) It's part of thievery.
b) I didnt check.

Bestopheles

First Post
pukunui said:
Thalmin: I don't know if we already know any of this stuff or not, but were you able to:

b) determine whether Tumbling is something that only a rogue can do (and then only once per encounter) or is it a trained use of Acrobatics and the rogue just happens to have an encounter power with the same name?

Yeah, tumbling is a Rogue Utility power. Once per encounter, shift half your base move.

pukunui

Legend
thalmin said:
a) It's part of thievery.
b) I didnt check.
Cool. Thanks. I really hope tumbling hasn't been reduced to a single encounter power. I really like being able to tumble all over the place in a combat ...

thalmin

Retired game store owner
A'koss said:
Did anyone catch what kind of ability score bonuses classes gained as they leveled?
+1 to each of two different stats at about every 4th level, but there are a few levels (I think 11 and 21) where every stat gets a +1 bonus.

A'koss

Explorer
thalmin said:
+1 to each of two different stats at about every 4th level, but there are a few levels (I think 11 and 21) where every stat gets a +1 bonus.
Thanks Thalmin! That's almost exactly what I imagined it would be. :cool:

Are the stats chosen for you depending on your class (which is what I expect) or do you choose?

Remove ads