• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vin Diesel

Sixchan

First Post
Baraendur said:

Wil Wheaton of Star Trek TNG and Stand By Me fame is very definitely a gamer. For a while he had a link on his website pointing to a place where one could purchase the Book of Vile Darkness. Now he's recommending people buy The Two Towers.

I think Elijah Wood games (he's definitely a LARPer anyway, IYKWIM), and Robin Williams does Wargames.

Magic Slim

First Post
Krail Stromquism said:
Now how do we get Vin Diesel up in this?

we gotta get him and his boys all up in Enworld.

Well, there IS someone that uses the name "Melkor". Wasn't THAT the name of the character (witch-hunter) he mentioned?

Vin is AMONG US!

Slim

Ferret: if you know what I mean

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Baraendur said:

Wil Wheaton of Star Trek TNG and Stand By Me fame is very definitely a gamer...

I read Wil Wheaton's Blog pretty often and he seems like areally awesome guy.

I feel bad about hating Wesley Crusher so much for all those years.

Saeviomagy

Adventurer
Teflon Billy said:

I read Wil Wheaton's Blog pretty often and he seems like areally awesome guy.

I feel bad about hating Wesley Crusher so much for all those years.
Just because the actor's cool doesn't mean that the character didn't suck and suck hard.

Iced Tea

First Post
Teflon Billy said:
Sorry, but I agree with the Tarrasque Wrangler: Conan O' Brien gets a pass at making fun of gaming/gamers. The guy is a self-admitted dork of the first order.

Hell, he wa a staff writer for The Simpsons at one point wasn't he?

He also was a writer for SNL and even appeared in some skits before he made it to become host

Iced Tea

First Post
jdavis said:
Have to pull this out every time good old Vin is mentioned, he is really trying to ruin gamers reputation with all this "I'm cool and I game stuff". I'd hate for people to start thinking we were cool or hip or that we didn't live in our parents basement and have no social skills. Thanks Vin your really ruining decades of tradition here.

I dont live in my parents basement (though i would if i could, everthing i need is there or jsut a couple of stairs away :) )

jdavis

First Post
Iced Tea said:

I dont live in my parents basement (though i would if i could, everthing i need is there or jsut a couple of stairs away :) )
Well if Vin gets his way we will all be cool and hip and cutting edge, it will be stylish condo living and hot tubs full of "the beautiful people", then we will all have to get extreme (how am I going to hold on to my dice while bungee jumping?). It's a tragedy waiting to happen I tell you, we'll all crack under the pressure of being so cool and it's all Vin's fault.

Remove ads