• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

W1: Blacklily Violence (Completed!) [Rae Judging]

covaithe

Explorer
trouvere said:
"...Tommy and I will...er... provide backup?"
Tommy swells visibly and shoots Solange a wink while patting his crossbow smugly. "Yeah, that's me. The backup. Watch out, Blacklilies!"

Trouvere

Explorer
Conuld shoots Tommy a half-embarrassed, half-amused glance.

OOC - I meant the three of us who happen to be casters got a spell refresh. Pendrake got a cookie. No doubt you guys will refresh too. And a cookie for Cludge.
Wik - are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
Rathan said:
[sblock= For Wik] just a question... are you giving us a free switch of our spells?... I thought I'd ask before we got into combat or over our heads here heh.. I didn't happen to notice if you did so for those earlier in the thread so I'm asking now...[/sblock]

Yeah. Spellcasters got a free switch of spells.

I'll have a post up in a few hours. I'm liking this group so far.

covaithe

Explorer
Trouvere said:
Wik - are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?
OOC - I think Wik said he'd be out of touch for parts of Tuesday and Wednesday, yes? Speaking of which, this is probably as good a time as any to mention that I'll be out of town from the 12th to the 20th of May. Wik, how do you want to handle that?

Trouvere

Explorer
OOC - Oh, yeah. I was thinking it was Thursday already.
We should probably put the game on hold while you're away, covaithe. Tommy would be rather difficult to NPC, wouldn't he? He's been pretty central to the group dynamic so far.

covaithe

Explorer
OOC - I'd hate to have a game with this much momentum held up for a week on my account. I'd be happy to give general combat tactics for Tommy and have him just be quiet for a while. He's been mostly comic relief so far, and I'm sure some of our stalwart pie veterans can step up in that regard. ;)

Trouvere

Explorer
OOC - I don't like it. From what Wik said about how long Blacklily Violence will take, you'd miss pretty much the rest of the adventure.

AGFlynn

First Post
OOC: I'm happy to put it on hold -- I'm on vacation next week with a friend coming into town (i.e., heavy drinking) and then a high-school reunion out of town next weekend.

Remove ads