W1: Blacklily Violence (Completed!) [Rae Judging]

Solange

First Post
"Cassus's place ain't far, so it ain't no trouble at all ta git there from here," Solange observes, noting the sages guild in the distance. "Cassus, what's the necklace look like? Maybe someone's tried to sell it to a merchant or somethin'. We kin ask around 'bout one that looks like it."

Trouvere

Explorer
"These clay mugs look as though they were made by drunken halflings," Conuld says to a stallkeeper. "Oh, really? I do not see how that could be said to be a selling point, but I will take one, nevertheless." He hands over a silver piece and gets back some change.

Wik

First Post
Conuld exchanges a few coins to acquire his items from a stallkeeper who is selling "imported items from all seven corners of the world" that are, strangely enough, made entirely out of local materials.

Meanwhile, the people on the streets eddy around the group. Already a few younger men with long poles are going from streetlight to streetlight, lighting up the lanterns in preparation for the night.

[sblock=Solange]Could I get those Listen and Gather Info checks? Make sure you use Invisiblecastle.com for your results.[/sblock]

Wik

First Post
While Conuld is busy negotiating the price on a variety of items, Solange hears two women speaking in a nearby stall. The women, both middle-aged heavyset women, stand in a stall dedicated to selling cheap jewelry. They are busy exchanging gossip.

"You have to be kidding me. You've told some stories before, but this...?
"I swear it's true!"
"Right. I've heard THAT before."
"Rosalia told me, and you know she never lies."
"No... but she drinks."
"...well..."
"I mean, what are we talking about here? Goblins? Kobolds?"
"I'm just telling you what she saw. Three small creatures, with beady red eyes, vicious blades..."
"- and devil tails, no doubt."
"Well, what could they be doing in Orussus?"
"Maybe they're here to convince Rosalia to get back on the wagon...?"
"Oh, you're no fun to talk to."

Solange

First Post
Solange will nonchalantly approach the women and booth and look at the wares.

[sblock=OOC]Depending on what she sees, she might bump into one of the women, but she won't let them get far if she can avoid it[/sblock]

Wik

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
I'll judge this one.

Thanks a lot! I can send you the adventure info, if you'd like.

Solange gets near the two women. It is instantly obvious that one woman is the proprieter of the impromptu stall - she presides over an assortment of accessories that can only be described as "Cheap". The other woman has a pouch tucked underneath one arm (the day's earnings?), and is chatting away idly.

As Solange gets closer, the two women cease their conversation. The owner smiles a large (and fake) smile at Solange and says "Welcome, pretty lady! Look at your EYES! You know, I have the perfect earrings to bring out their colour... and for you, I'll sell them at a discount! Only 5 copper pieces!"

The other woman, slightly less heavyset, makes ready to leave.

Remove ads