W1: Blacklily Violence (Completed!) [Rae Judging]

Solange

First Post
"Oh, I'm sorry, I couldn't help but hear you talk about red eye'd critters. They here in Orussus? I think I know someone who'd run inta somethin' similar," Solange asks, hoping to get the attention of both women.

Wik

First Post
The vendor smiles up at Solange. "Oh. You'll have to excuse my friend here. She seems to think that there are strange little monsters in the city of Orussus. Personally, I think it's nonsense..."

At this, her friend scowls. "Oh, there are creatures! I'm sure of it! What they're doing in the city, I don't know, but they're here!"

The argument between the women resumes, with neither side really offering anything new to the conversation.

Rathan

First Post
ooc: hey Wik?.... the {color=} for that color green up there you used for the NPCs....whats the name of it in the code?.. I have a chara already that uses orange and if you're not gonna use it.... I'd like to it's a really 'easy on the eyes' color :D

Solange

First Post
Wik said:
The vendor smiles up at Solange. "Oh. You'll have to excuse my friend here. She seems to think that there are strange little monsters in the city of Orussus. Personally, I think it's nonsense..."

At this, her friend scowls. "Oh, there are creatures! I'm sure of it! What they're doing in the city, I don't know, but they're here!"

The argument between the women resumes, with neither side really offering anything new to the conversation.
"Oh, where do ya think they are? Do you have a friend who's seen 'em? Why are you so sure they're here?" Solange leans on her Crook as she listens to the women's answers.

[sblock=Rathan]It's light green. You can see it if you use the quote button (That shows you every part of the post quoted), or if you use the drop down color chart. :)[/sblock]

Trouvere

Explorer
Conuld looks through the crowd for his companions. The giant Pendrake's braided red hair is easy to spot, so he makes his way to the fighter's side. "Pendrake! I've never seen a mug so ugly in my life!" he says. "Er, this crude tankard, I mean." He turns it over so Pendrake can see it in all its misshapen horror. "Oh - there is indeed a Drunken Halfling Potteries impression on the base. How curious. Now, where have Tommy and Solange got to?"

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Trouvere said:
Conuld looks through the crowd for his companions. The giant Pendrake's braided red hair is easy to spot, so he makes his way to the fighter's side. "Pendrake! I've never seen a mug so ugly in my life!" he says. "Er, this crude tankard, I mean." He turns it over so Pendrake can see it in all its misshapen horror. "Oh - there is indeed a Drunken Halfling Potteries impression on the base. How curious. Now, where have Tommy and Solange got to?"

Pendrake glowers at Conuld and is about to defend himself when the clerification to the intended comment is clerified as being aimed at the drinking vessel.

He still gives a dubious stare at the mage, even after the verbal correction is made. :p After a few moments of this he looks about the market to try and spot the others.

spot check: ranks: zero, relevent ability: wisdom, ability modifier: zero (1d20=8) :\ dice not so nice to me

Trouvere

Explorer
Scott DeWar said:
Pendrake glowers at Conuld
Conuld realises his gaffe too late. "Listen," he says, trying to make up for it. "If - when - we find these thieves, there may well be... violence. I have a spell that I can cast on you, if you are willing, that will make you grow to twice your normal height, for a short time. It's perfectly safe. Back at the library, when I first learned it, I used it to reach the top shelves! It made Baland, my old scholar, tear his hair out... you see, you'll be stronger, but also a bit clumsier. Oh, it took me a long time to pick up all those books. Anyway, what I'm saying is, in battle, it will be useful, I think."

Wik

First Post
Solange said:
"Oh, where do ya think they are? Do you have a friend who's seen 'em? Why are you so sure they're here?" Solange leans on her Crook as she listens to the women's answers.

[sblock=Rathan]It's light green. You can see it if you use the quote button (That shows you every part of the post quoted), or if you use the drop down color chart. :)[/sblock]

The women once again turn to look at Solange. The second woman says briefly "Oh, Rosalia saw them in an alleyway, I think... I don't know where. She said they were talking to some men, I think... I don't remember the details."

[sblock=OOC]Rathan: Yeah, it's "LightGreen". Feel free to use it. It's very.... soothing.
[/sblock]

Remove ads