Whamaggeddon — who’s still in?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
For those who play Whamaggeddon every year, who’s still alive and who has been sent to Whamhalla? If you’ve been Whammed, share your story!

I’m still in for now. Car radio announced it was coming next this morning and I hurriedly switched it off. Last year I went out on Dec 1st so I’m doing well this year!

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
Still alive.

Last time I remember getting whammed in a prior year was at a restaurant. The noise level was enough that I was vaguely aware of music in the background, but couldn't make it out. Then the conversation lulled and BAM, clear as a bell the chorus rang through the low din.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
My wife entered the gloried halls of Whamhalla the day after Thanksgiving, victim of a sneak attack.

I still survive upon the battlefield.

monsmord

Adventurer
My wife has looked down on me from Whamhalla for 8 days now. She was slain during a morning radio news show that has brief musical breaks, normally new music. I miss her. (And she was still recovering after being Little Drummer Boy'd.)

I, on the other hand, was just Mariah Carey'd at a 2nd-rate regimental band concert, some goofy arrangement, and in the encore of all places. Still limping after that ambush.

Xamnam

Loves Your Favorite Game
I've survived the last three years, and I'm still going strong today. The only moment of real risk will be whatever gift shopping I need to do later this week.

Remove ads