Whamaggeddon — who’s still in?

aco175

Legend
I have never hears of this glorious ceremony you all speak of.

That, and I was likely out on December 1st. I'll have to try next year.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Never heard of this, and I actually like the song, personally. But I have to say, I’m in the same boat as delericho. I’ve heard the Backstreet Boys’ version twice in the past 3 days. The video is occasionally being played on MTV-U, along with other modern Christmas songs.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Oh, FWIW, here’s a list of “landmines” for you- verified vocal and instrumental covers of the song:

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
Oh, FWIW, here’s a list of “landmines” for you- verified vocal and instrumental covers of the song:

As previously noted, thankfully covers don't count.

DrunkonDuty

he/him
I'm still in! This is a personal best; I'm normally out in the first week of December.

The only real danger is when I go out. There's 0 chance of getting Whammed at home. Alas, I have at least 2 more trips to the local shopping mall before the finish line. Plus an Xmas BBQ, plus seeing band, plus just being out in the world. So this is what living life on the edge is like!

Sacrosanct

Legend
Last year I made it, and this year I'm still good. Got close for a second, as I was in the car an on the radio I saw "Wham Last Christmas" displayed but the DJ was still talking and hadn't started it yet, so I was able to move off it.

Remove ads