Whamaggeddon — who’s still in?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I don’t actively ”play” the game, but being aware of it and actually liking the song, I do take note. Funnily enough, I haven’t heard it yet this year.

MarkB

Legend
It's currently number 3 in the charts, so I guess either not many people are competing, or they're doing very badly. :)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I think I got Whammied days ago. I didn't know this was a thing. I haven't been keeping track. I got Mariahed this morning. I had managed to make it this far.

I've heard on a couple of podcasts comments about Mariah Carey breaking containment. It's like she's imprisoned until Christmas time, at which time she has grown too strong and breaks free.

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
I think I got Whammied days ago. I didn't know this was a thing. I haven't been keeping track. I got Mariahed this morning. I had managed to make it this far.

I've heard on a couple of podcasts comments about Mariah Carey breaking containment. It's like she's imprisoned until Christmas time, at which time she has grown too strong and breaks free.

Attachments

• b3lfydg33x101.jpg
    b3lfydg33x101.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 48

GreyLord

Legend
I didn't even know this was a thing. I listen more to news on the Radio than anything else and can't say I've heard the song. They occasionally play music on it though so I have no idea if they'll play that song on it or not.

Remove ads