• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is your favorite d20 adventure?

KnowTheToe

First Post
Freeport Modules are easy to run, short in duration and more than dungeon delving. I highly recommend them.

Of Sound Mind - maybe the best part of this is solid DMing advice that can really add not only to this adventure, but future adventures as well.

Sunless Citadel isn’t at all bad either

Last edited:

King_Stannis

Explorer
I'll cast my lot for "Hall of the Rainbow Mage" by Necromancer Games. I am in the middle of running it right now, and it's a good solid adventure. I've only had to make a few changes to it to make it fit into my campaign.

Shader

First Post
Speaker...

Dr. Strangemonkey said:
I very much enjoyed Speaker in Dreams.

Though I do know people who had problems with the monsters in it.

I'm with the monkey on this. Our GM did a cracking job with Speaker, and it remains my all time favourite scenario. I think maybe because we completely screwed it up.

I guess that's the only thing I don't like about SOME prewritten adventures; they *assume* you're going to do X, Y or Z, not P or F.

Arnwyn

First Post
I'm particularly fond of:

Tomb of Abysthor (NG)
Rappan Athuk 1-3 (NG)
Hall of the Rainbow Mage (NG)
Banewarrens (Malhavoc)
Grey Citadel (NG)

Bob5th

First Post
Yeah I've started reading Of Sound Mind and it looks great. If Thoughts Could Kill was ok as well. Quick glances over Freeport stuff look good. There's also an adventure in an older Dungeon Coming of the Comet or something like that.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads