What Level Adventure Module Do You Most Need?

What level adventure module would you find most useful?

• Lvls 1-3

Votes: 48 31.2%
  • Lvls 4-7

Votes: 53 34.4%
  • Lvls 8-10

Votes: 35 22.7%
  • Lvls 11-13

Votes: 29 18.8%
  • Lvls 14-16

Votes: 39 25.3%
  • Lvls 17-20

Votes: 41 26.6%
  • Low Epic Levels (21-25)

Votes: 32 20.8%
  • High Epic Levels (26+)

Votes: 22 14.3%
  • PCs are Gods

Votes: 7 4.5%

Another vote for high level adventures

... low level adventures are easy to whip up. It's high level NPCs, stats, and story lines that can withstand all the high level divinations that's difficult. I'm having the darnest time finding adventures for my 16th level PCs.

redkobold

Explorer
I prefer the level 4-7 adventures because I find it easy to toughen up an adventure through having the protagonists employ more intelligent and agressive tactics or easier by just reducing foes or replacing them with weaker foes. Of course I am not a stickler about lots of specifics and just want the players to have fun and feel challenged.

LicheHazel

First Post
The Problem I have is I run a very large group so CR ratings are very high. although the Groups average level is between 13-15 the monsters are sometimes as powerful as lvl 43 ;) and I haven't had any complaints (well apart from the Lvl 18 Cloudkill trap)

Martin

clockworkjoe

First Post
I'm more interested in higher level (Level 12 to epic) adventures because they take more work to create than lower level adventures simply because of the NPCs stats, defenses against various high level spells, and so forth.

Remove ads