• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

F. Wesley Schneider Is D&D's New Editor

Pathfinder designer F. Wesley Schneider has just started a new job as an editor for Dungeons & Dragons! He worked at Paizo from 2003, starting as assistant editor on Dragon magazine, became editor-in Chief, and left in 2017.

Pathfinder designer F. Wesley Schneider has just started a new job as an editor for Dungeons & Dragons! He worked at Paizo from 2003, starting as assistant editor on Dragon magazine, became editor-in Chief, and left in 2017.

a6271851affb4a3699c3f897df1672ce_400x400.jpeg

Schneider announced his new position on Twitter, and lists "Editor for Dungeons & Dragons" in his Twitter bio.

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
I don't like my Pathfinder and D&D in the same jar...

That's for goobers.

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hey you got pathfinder in my D&D!

Well, he got D&D in his Pathfinder before he got Pathfinder in his D&D -- when he started at Paizo they were publishing Dragon Magazine for D&D 3.5. Pathfinder didn't even exist!

A

André Soares

Well, he got D&D in his Pathfinder before he got Pathfinder in his D&D -- when he started at Paizo they were publishing Dragon Magazine for D&D 3.5. Pathfinder didn't even exist!

Life is a circle, not a triangule, but a circle

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads