Which one doesn't suck?

dvvega

Explorer
I've played Morrowind and Dungeon Siege.

Both are decent enough games, but I preferred Dungeon Siege to Morrowind.

Morrowind does however have very indepth storyline and open-ended style play. You can wander the world ignoring the main quest for a very long time, fulfilling all the guild quests and so forth.

Dungeon Siege is a little more linear, however its graphics are superior IMHO.

D

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Morrowind. If it's the Game of the year edition with the two expansion packs (which has a total MSRP of $30 normally).

However, if you like CRPGs with a tight plot and deep characters, it's not for you. Basically you just wander around and kill stuff. And sight see. But it's fun.

Never heard of Black Mirror.

Mercule

Adventurer
I've really been enjoying Morrowind. It's got a storyline you can follow, but you can do your own thing and have fun, too. The character engine is fun, too.

DungeonSiege is an okay game. I played it through to the end and uninstalled it, though. Ultimately, it was amusing, but forgettable.

Never heard of Black Mirror.

My recommendation: Morrowind

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
My local Wally World has the following computer games on sale: Morrowind, Dungeon Siege, and Black Mirror. Which one should I buy?
Morrowind definitely. Vast, free, and modifiable.

Dungeon Siege is fun for a while.

If you mean the Black Mirror by Future Games my advice is to avoid it. Don't touch it, don't approach it, don't even look at it directly.

MythosaAkira

Explorer
Another vote for Morrowind.

I would say "just wandering around and killing stuff" is more attributable to Dungeon Siege, though it's fun. Terrible editor, though (last time I checked, at least).

Andre

First Post
jonesy said:
Morrowind definitely. Vast, free, and modifiable.

Dungeon Siege is fun for a while.

Given your choices, I strongly recommend Morrowind. Dungeon Siege bored me to tears within the first 20 hours or so. Each area was just too much "more of the same". Never heard of Black Mirror.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases