Midnight Second Edition

Cyberhawk

Community Supporter
I'll be picking it up next week (after payday). I especially want it as I have one of the cruddy first-printings (the ones that were falling apart as soon as they touched oxygen).

Still, even without the printing problem I'd still be picking it up. It looks like a pretty cool update.

Ghostwind

First Post
I own the first edition and doubt I will get the second. I am going to keep an eye out for when FFG decides to do a $5 Midnight sale on all of those supplements.

Yair

Community Supporter
Probably not. I've got the first edition, in all its crumbling glory. I'll definitely wait to see if the new edition actually has decent covers, and to read some reviews. Even then, I'll only get it of I'll decide to play a Midnight campaign, and even then I may decide to skip it and use Grim Tales or Blue Rose or some similar, lighter, d20 version. I was not so pleased with it mechanically.

mac1504

Explorer
Yair said:
Probably not. I've got the first edition, in all its crumbling glory. I'll definitely wait to see if the new edition actually has decent covers, and to read some reviews.

Ahh yes, the binding issue from the first edition. I suffered a similar fate, but was very impressed by how quickly I got a replacement from FFG when I contacted them about it.

Good customer service goes a long way...

Remove ads