The Age of Worms - Morrus' Campaign - Finished 6th August!!

Inconsequenti-AL

Breaks Games
Another fine writeup there Mr Eccles! :)

And quite right on the greataxe thing. Will get myself a shiny new greatsword if he lives long enough to get out of this infernal complex!

That last guy was kinda lucky - Flynnes scouting found him - and we ummed and arrred for quite a while before deciding to fight him. Took a while preparing. As soon as the fight started, we realised he was a tough opponent... Flynne opened the fight with a sneak attack arrow - which he wasn't that bothered by. He then smashed Mrs Skeleton in 1 over the top hit. Figured it was going to get bad...

I had Igmut set a spear against charge. Which critted. (Youch!). Nicolai then power attack/charged him and got another crit. Instant death.

Apologies for the mechanics, but I found it funny :)

Eccles

Ragged idiot in a trilby.
Thanks-whatting? We're from Blighty, and know not of such things!

I did the last update early, and we played again last night. We've all gained a huge dislike of kenku rogues in a series of ambushes. Still, we reckon we've got past the easy bit of the 3rd temple...

Rafa

First Post
GeoFFields said:
Thanks-GIVING. It's something 90% of Americans have no clue about. They just use it as an excuse to get a day off from working. WORK - something 90% of Americans loathe.

And yet, we still manage to work ourselves into illness and mental disfunction like nobody's business. Gotta love the contradiction.

Back on topic: updates? Pretty please? I love your writing-it's very engaging.

Inconsequenti-AL

Breaks Games
Dpulse303 said:
ignore last post as i just found out i got xp and treasure for it ... good show!! :D

Yup - we sorted you out! :)

Although we really did ourselves no favours trying that bit without you... it hurt a lot! :uhoh:

Hope you're feeling better mate?

Remove ads