My GenCon Pics are now up ...AND the Safehouse pics.

Adlon

Mortality.net
I have posted my GenCon pics at Mortality. Have a few with Morrus, one with Nock, and several others.

Have a look if you care to ...:) My Safehouse pics are up as well...

Captioned ENnie pics and my report to come tomorrow.

http://www.mortality.net/gencon.php

Last edited:

EricNoah

Adventurer
Ok, this one's a keeper for sure :)

DSC00546.JPG

Adlon

Mortality.net
Piratecat: I crept up on your game at the RPGA arena, but didn't disturb you. You seemed quite busy, and I just kept walking. That was the only time I saw you, I believe.

Thanks guys. I wish there were more pics (there are, actually, taken in the Safehouse :) Due out today.

I'll be doing my 'GenCon Report' today. I'm taking off today to rest up, and be totally useless :)

Also, I'll be formatting the ENnie Awards page for Mortality AND ENWorld. Damn laptop made me feel dyslexic <sp?>

Good to meet some of you. Eric, GREAT Pavarotti impersonation at the ENnies :) Was VERY nice to meet you finally.

I had a total blast. YES, it was my first time (I feel so new). And what a year to go: the LAST one in Milwaukee.

I did my best to pump Morrus up for the ENnies. We ate dinner JUST before theceremony, and he ate like one mouthful of chicken, and a kernel or two of rice. He was so nervous. I told him to think of the ceremony as a big game, and he's running it :)
I think he did great.

But, I get ahead of myself. This will all be recalled in my report, to which I will post a link.

Yes, let the Photoshop sessions begin.. !!! :)

EricNoah

Adventurer
Furn_Darkside said:

What happened to that restraining order EGG had against you?

:D

FD

That's Russ in that photo, not me!

You'll see the "Eric & Gary" photo when I get my roll developed (probably in 2004 at the rate we take pics...)

Remove ads