Question on dual wielding attacks.

dragonis111

First Post
Hello again guys, lets says for example i have a 20th level fighter, so he gets the 4 attacks at +20/+15/+10/+5. now are all 4 attacks used in one standard action or would that be a considered a full attack? Also if he is dual wielding swords does he get 4 attacks with each sword making for eight attacks?

Thanks in advance!

GreyVulpine

First Post
Hello again guys, lets says for example i have a 20th level fighter, so he gets the 4 attacks at +20/+15/+10/+5. now are all 4 attacks used in one standard action or would that be a considered a full attack? Also if he is dual wielding swords does he get 4 attacks with each sword making for eight attacks?

Thanks in advance!

If you move and attack, you'll only get one attack at +20.

If you full attack, you get 4 attacks plus one with your offhand, with appropriate penalties.

If you don't have the two weapon fighting feat and are wielding two non-light weapons, you get a -6 penalty to your main attacks, and -10 penalty to your off-hand.

If you have a light weapon as your offhand weapon, you get a -4/-8 penalty.

If you have the two-weapon fighting feat, you get -4/-4.

If you have TWF and your offhand is light, you only get a -2/-2 penalty to your attacks.

If you have improved TWF, you get a 2nd offhand attack at -5 penalty, and if you have greator TWF, you get a 3rd offhand attack at -10.

Check page 160 of the PHB for TWF rules.

-GV

dragonis111

First Post
If you move and attack, you'll only get one attack at +20.

If you full attack, you get 4 attacks plus one with your offhand, with appropriate penalties.

If you don't have the two weapon fighting feat and are wielding two non-light weapons, you get a -6 penalty to your main attacks, and -10 penalty to your off-hand.

If you have a light weapon as your offhand weapon, you get a -4/-8 penalty.

If you have the two-weapon fighting feat, you get -4/-4.

If you have TWF and your offhand is light, you only get a -2/-2 penalty to your attacks.

If you have improved TWF, you get a 2nd offhand attack at -5 penalty, and if you have greator TWF, you get a 3rd offhand attack at -10.

Check page 160 of the PHB for TWF rules.

-GV

Thank you that perfectly cleared up everything I was wondering about, you have been a great help!

Remove ads