Gone but not forgotten

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer

rogueattorney

Adventurer
Erick Wujcik (1951-2008) - TMNT/After the Bomb from Palladium and Amber Diceless being just a couple of his great contributions.

He also wrote one of my favorite rpg theory essays of all time in which he linked his diceless rollplaying system to a certain style of playing OD&D. It was a huge influence on how I think about D&D and rpgs in general.

kitsune9

Adventurer
A toast to their memories.

Thank you for giving us great games, having grand adventures, and showing us the path for gold, glory, and many many happy memories. May our swords never bend, may our armor keep us strong, and our spells always be sure and ready. To the masters who taught us the secrets of the universe at the tabletop.

Yes, you are gone, but never never forgotten!

Steel_Wind

Legend
I think what we're seeing is we're now at a time when the people who created the RPG hobby in the 1970s are now reaching old age. No surprise really.

Not THAT old, regrettably. Nearly all of them are in their 60s in that group - or younger.

I fear our collective general inattentiveness to physical health as a subculture is likely to skew results for many gamers by at least one standard deviation.

And yes, very sad.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
A toast to their memories.

Thank you for giving us great games, having grand adventures, and showing us the path for gold, glory, and many many happy memories. May our swords never bend, may our armor keep us strong, and our spells always be sure and ready. To the masters who taught us the secrets of the universe at the tabletop.

Yes, you are gone, but never never forgotten!

Yes!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases