'Pi Day' - D&D Style!

Today (at least in countries which write dates M-D-Y) it's Pi Day, so named because the date is 3.14.15, the first five digits of Pi. WotC's Twitter feed posted a fun little picture which I figured some folks might find amusing. Spot the Pi! As WotC said, "Wait, today was something special? We were just sitting around playing D&D and eating pizza." For myself, today is 14.3 day, which is not quite the same! (Though 22/7 is an acceptable alternative in July).

Today (at least in countries which write dates M-D-Y) it's Pi Day, so named because the date is 3.14.15, the first five digits of Pi. WotC's Twitter feed posted a fun little picture which I figured some folks might find amusing. Spot the Pi! As WotC said, "Wait, today was something special? We were just sitting around playing D&D and eating pizza." For myself, today is 14.3 day, which is not quite the same! (Though 22/7 is an acceptable alternative in July).

CAErWl1U8AA4TTK.jpg

tuxgeo

Adventurer
And the decimal point is formed by a rounded bit of pepperoni from the pizza on the box.

(Of course the fallen bit of pepperoni "hit" the character sheet on the "hit dice" box. I mean, it would have had to, right?)

(On another note: I didn't know Wizards sold those ampersand-themed mechanical pencils, or made them available. I need to investigate the merch some more.)

Remove ads

Remove ads