D&D 5E [Full] Tall's PotA Campiagn

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Sounds good. I have tried in other games to keep a "Missions" log of what we have to do, as I've found in PBP that I forget! Hopefully we can do something like that to keep track of side quests and main mission a little better?

TallIan

Explorer
[MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION] I got a bit confused with your character sheet in the RG. I think you're a ranger, but your spell list shows Cleric/Warlock still. I also couldn't find your chosen fighting style mentioned - though it looks like you chose archery. Could you review the sheet and just clarify a few things.

What I was looking for though was your non ranged attack options as you are currently have enemies within 5ft of you, so you bow attacks would be at disadvantage. I was going to assume you would rather attack with your rapier.

Thateous

Explorer
My apologies, guess I forgot to fully update it. I will switch to the rapier to avoid disadvantage.
I am archery fighting style.
I'll update the sheet asap.

TallIan

Explorer
Which one am I on the map?

I was going to give you the grid reference, then realised that there isn't one, I must have uploaded the wrong image.

Anyway, you are the one diagonally adjacent to Orc 4 - I think I never updated your character image on Roll20 since that was JV. I'l l get something ready for the next combat.

Remove ads