D&D 5E Why FR Is "Hated"

RotGrub

First Post
Yes I know, something like the SKT's map, but for the whole of Faerun (bonus if it's for the whole of Toril),and just as detailed. I'd buy that for sure.

Such a simple product to make an sell and it would make FR fans happy. But I guess they need to attach a grand story to it.... IMO, WotC needs to be a bit more flexible with their business model.

Mercule

Adventurer
I see 51, at 20 posts a page; and this is post 1007 - so it all adds up.

Did you recently block someone, whose posts then (for you) disappeared?
I haven't been that displeased with anyone (here) in quite some time.

*Checks list*
Last post 2011.
Last post 2015.

Hmm.... probably not them.

Mercule

Adventurer
I've never blocked anyone....so I'm assuming I must have been blocked by another user. Right?
One in three people is a *****.

Look at the guy on your left. Now look to your right. If neither of them are *****, then you're the lucky winner.

(Note: I'm not trying to bypass the grandma filter. I don't know of a 5-letter four-letter-word.)

Selvarin

Explorer
Any amount of information about Elminster's sex life is, by definition, too much, unless that information is:

There isn't one.

That is so true. Most those portions in the novels seemed so...juvenile. For lack of a better word. No doubt other people felt differently but to me it's that one friend you know who has great stories until they start talking about their escapades. And then it's like, "That's nice. I have to go."

I used to complain about it bitterly back in the day. I'm sure I ticked off a few authors in the process.

Hussar

Legend
Sigh, I'm currently on post 994. I must have pissed off a LOT of people recently. :( I blame the Warlord threads. I had a bit of an.... episode. :p

It's annoying too cos when someone has blocked you, the "go to last read post" in a thread doesn't work anymore. PITA.

Chaosmancer

Legend
It's annoying too cos when someone has blocked you, the "go to last read post" in a thread doesn't work anymore. PITA.

Really, I did not know that. Might explain why I've been having so much trouble these past few weeks. Most of the links I follow back to read comments keep taking me to the last page instead of the first unread. I just figured it was a glitch in the system.

Remove ads