• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TERMINATOR DARK FATE | OFFICIAL HD TRAILER #1 | 2019

Kaodi

Hero
I just read the synopsis of Salvation and honestly I still do not remember what watching the film was like thought I am pretty sure I saw it.

I am so psyched to see Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor again though. And I am also interested to see how Mackenzie Davis does. I started watching Tully a couple of weeks ago and I should get back to that (she plays the title character, though Charlize Theron is the main character). This could really be her breakout movie role though if she does a good job.

ccs

41st lv DM
I just read the synopsis of Salvation and honestly I still do not remember what watching the film was like thought I am pretty sure I saw it.

Yeah, that's what I thought while actually watching it.
It was kind of like one of those self destroying messages you see in spy movies. Only made real.

ccs

41st lv DM
I must admit, this trailer did nothing for me. Maybe even discouraged me from seeing it a bit....

Might have been more effective to just show me a black screen with a logo, title, & date. Add in some Terminator music.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Nope the music was bad.

bd85c7d730add1e6428dc6f5b6e61ab9.gif

Remove ads