LMoP [ooc]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=53915]GameDoc[/MENTION], [MENTION=61026]tuxgeo[/MENTION], it seems there is some activity that is not being reported on IC thread.

Check it out.
[MENTION=93196]Axel[/MENTION], I was wondering if I was left alone to destroy the hideout :p

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Apologies for my apparent inactivity!

The IC thread has been showing no new replies for weeks now!! :-(
[Emphasis added]

"Showing" is a strange choice of word there: the IC thread has been containing new entries that were time-stamped for several of the last few days.

Our illustrious DM posted IC on 16th March, on 20th March, on 22nd March, on 24th March, and most recently on 25th March; and both Neurotic and tuxgeo were filling in the gaps, including asking the dragonborn and the dwarves to come down the stairs and explore. If those posts in the IC thread do not show on the hardware you are using to read that thread, you might want to consider using different hardware for gaming; or much easier, simply make it a habit to go to the IC thread at least once a day even if you don't receive notification that there are new posts there.

Neurotic

[MENTION=6746242]mips42[/MENTION], I didn't notice the door next to the water reservoir...is there any way to block them before we proceed? Do tracks on the floor indicate that they open out or in? Is there enough dust around them to say this was not open in some time?

Also, what did Leonan see by quick peek inside the pouch he fished out?

Neurotic

[MENTION=53915]GameDoc[/MENTION]? Are you with us? I know you mentioned you're busy in RL...would it be better to leave Vottr as rear guard and when you get some free time you charge to the rescue? Rather than having him follow and be inactive? Or maybe you could assign someone to play Vottr in combat if you don't find time for it?

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Tuesday, 26 Apr 2016:

Are only three of us still playing? We're getting WIS checks and actions from Castagyr, Eddicus, and Leonan, but not (recently) from the two dwarves, Brlo and Vottr. IIRC, GameDoc was being busy lately. Should we wait for their WIS checks and responses before deciding what to do?

[MENTION=93196]Axel[/MENTION] are you still with us? I didn't see an IC post from you in response to mips42's recent call for WIS checks from all party members.

Remove ads