D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I, on the other hand, find the new blue background much easier to read! I guess you just can't please everybody.

Also, bug report:
v2.27
On CSII at the bottom of the page the text for total weight is wrong. The formula is apparently right, but the results are not.

This is the first time I noticed this, must have been added by a collaborator ;) I'll look into it and fix it in the next version

On the text not fitting here when it runs out of space issue: I'm playing a rogue 2 / warlock 6 and I am already out of space in the summary box.

I've been trying to think of solutions all year. I'm not a power excel user like you. But what if text overlap in this cell generated an additional cell somewhere else in the sheet. OR what if the layout (maybe for 3.0) were to be altered so that The Sumary is a stand alone sheet. That would give you some extra room on this sheet for new features introduced in supplements up to and including xanarhar. Or just to make the current sheets roomier.

I realize re-linking cell addresses is a huge pain in the purple worm, but it would give you a whole page and even account for overrides to be a standalone sheet. Or maybe it's a bigger road block than I can understand.

Either way, I really appreciate your contribution to the game. I'll try (as everyone should) to remember to buy you a beer or few on PayPal for your efforts when I'm near a computer.

Consider making a custom sheet by utilizing the "DesignSpace" tab and the named range "CharacterRaceBackgroundClassFeatDetails" to design a info sheet you like.

Dax Doomslayer

Adventurer
Hi Forged - thanks for all your efforts and hard work on this spreadsheet. I'm finding the blue much easier to read for me also (in the event you are looking for feedback on that)...

flwad

Explorer
Actually, I find the blue easier to read than the yellow and I am using a pc.

It sounds like the blue is better for more people. Is my conditional formatting suggestion even possible in excel? I defer to the masters.

By the way, I am back to updating the Instructions for Use. Please review and leave any comments/criticisms on that thread. I am looking for someone familiar with the workings of the Adventurers Log to assist with the content for this page. Also, if anyone has any DYO or custom page snip-its that I can include as examples, they will be credited or not at authors discretion. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and I think a few good examples of these tools will help others to make even more use of this great tool.

As always, much appreciation and awe to FA for all your work.

Remove ads