D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Rocker561

First Post
We are going to need more information than what you have provided already to help here. What version of the program are you using (v2.26 is the latest available as of this post). Are you using an official character class, or a homebrew/unearthed arcana class? Does this happen at level 1 or not until a particular level is gained? The more relevant details you can provides, the more likely that we can help you.

v2.26 it's an official class and it's between 13 and 14, the previous health is 94 and then when i add the lv it shows as ##

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Version 2.27 Released!

Download here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Bunch of fixes from feedback since the last update. Also the cells which require data entry are now a light blue instead of the previous light yellow. Try it out and provide feedback if this works better or its too dark etc.

For those that prefer the alphabetical sorted skills, the design space worksheet has this. CUT the skills / saves section from CSI and paste to an area in the design sheet and then CUT and paste the alphabetical design into CSI. It should work as intended, feedback is welcomed.

If bugs persist please let me know in the forum, and will look into it.

Thanks to everyone who provides feedback to refine and improve this character generator, keep the bug fixes and awesome ideas coming

As always have fun!

Cheers
ForgedAnvil

Show your support, buy me a beer with
PayPal

Download the community FAQ here >>ForgedAnvil’s D&D 5E Character Generator v2.00 FAQ / Instructions for Use. Thanks to flwad
Take a moment and rate thisif you like it, thank you!

Last edited:

Rocker561

First Post
Send me a PM with the a link to the file and I can check it out, there shouldn't be anything odd with leveling from 13 to 14

While I was waiting for a reply, I noticed that if I hovered over the health it showed 105 under the mouse. could it be a problem with the 3 digit health?

-Edit- Just saw the update, works when I imported it.

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
While I was waiting for a reply, I noticed that if I hovered over the health it showed 105 under the mouse. could it be a problem with the 3 digit health?

-Edit- Just saw the update, works when I imported it.

It might be the level that you zoom to. All sheets display correctly at 100% zoom except for Start, Spellcasting, Custom which are at 140%

flwad

Explorer
The blue is too dark?

Don't know if its too dark or just the shade. The words wash out for me in the blue. I find the green background from the Adventure NoTes section of the Adventurers Log much easier, but the text is larger and bold, so I don't know if that makes a difference.

I can use any but the I prefer the yellow to the blue.

What about setting up two or three options on the custom tab with check boxes and using conditional formatting of the cells to allow the user to select which background color they prefer?

Last edited:

Conandar

Explorer
I, on the other hand, find the new blue background much easier to read! I guess you just can't please everybody.

Also, bug report:
v2.27
On CSII at the bottom of the page the text for total weight is wrong. The formula is apparently right, but the results are not.
error.jpg

Remove ads