Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Shayuri

First Post
Yeah, I've been going through one of those where I am too. Heat wave I mean, not so much thunderstorm.

Well, okay, one or two of those too.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, the next post is 85 to 90% done, but I have an errand today before I can finish it. It will go up today, but it will likely be late in the evening.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=161]Buddha the DM[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10894]KainG[/MENTION],

I'm just checking to make sure you guys are getting notifications when I post in the IC thread.

KainG

Explorer
[MENTION=161]Buddha the DM[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10894]KainG[/MENTION],

I'm just checking to make sure you guys are getting notifications when I post in the IC thread.

Ah, my bad. Been meaning to post but was coming up with blank, and now currently out of town for the week.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ah, my bad. Been meaning to post but was coming up with blank, and now currently out of town for the week.
No worries. The next three days are very busy for me. I won't be posting until either Sunday (maybe) or Monday.

So sorry. Completely missed the question directed at Soumral when I read the post the first time.
The question was a bit buried in the psot, so I thought you might have missed it. No prob.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, Edmonton has been dealing with a heat warning for over a week. (almost every day has been near or above 30° Celsius/86° Fahrenheit.) It has been so brutally hot that I've barely had my PC on let alone had any energy to write anything. Thus, no updates until, at least, Tuesday when the heat is supposed to break (hopefully).

It's now time to try to get some extra sleep. :yawn:

Remove ads