• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E 1/2 Orcs in 4E (Rich Baker scoop)

frankthedm

First Post
sckeener said:
I really loath that part of V:TM. "The Kiss" The term for how in the V:Tm game, once the fangs penatrate, the victim enters extacy.
buzz said:
You know, I am in no way surprised that this hobby has a hard time attracting new people. Not at all.
Anyone can be made to look bad when quoted out of context.

sckeener said:
EDIT With the whole post it is evident sckeener know s the difference between the questionable consent encounters in a ‘bodice ripper’ and the reality of rape in the real world. I still don’t think I’d agree on what he says, but taking the quote out of context is highly unfair.

Last edited:

The Ubbergeek

First Post
I really loath that part of V:TM. "The Kiss" The term for how in the V:Tm game, once the fangs penatrate, the victim enters extacy.

Albeit it fits the theme and old stories.... The vampires, penultimate corruptors.... There is a dark romantism arround this entity....

Pale Jackal

First Post
frankthedm said:
.Anyone can be made to look bad when quoted out of context.

Though, IMO, "in context" it's not much better. Fantasy literature is [the vast majority of the time] a far different animal than those fantasies.

I would be amused if someone came up with the story of the romance between an Orc Barbarian-woman let's say Glendaerra who rescues a hapless human male (maybe he's a wizard or rogue) named let's say Hurmid from a bunch of evil cultist. And at first Hurmid is grateful he's been rescued by this Orc woman, but reluctant about her. Turns out she's a mercenary looking to do things right, and slowly they grow on each other as a couple. The inevitable result is that Glendaerra the Orc gets pregnant.

The Ubbergeek

First Post
Kobold Avenger said:
I would be amused if someone came up with the story of the romance between an Orc Barbarian-woman let's say Glendaerra who rescues a hapless human male (maybe he's a wizard or rogue) named let's say Hurmid from a bunch of evil cultist. And at first Hurmid is grateful he's been rescued by this Orc woman, but reluctant about her. Turns out she's a mercenary looking to do things right, and slowly they grow on each other as a couple. The inevitable result is that Glendaerra the Orc gets pregnant.
It was actually similar to an old idea floating in my mind since a long time. very improbable couple. XD

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads