• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

10 creatures added to the CC

Mortis

First Post
Echohawk said:
Yay x 2! :) Added to the index.

Should there be a CR adjustment listed somewhere for the canopic shade template?
Yes, I believe that we finally agreed on a +2 CR adjustment. ;)

Regards
Mortis

GrayLinnorm

Explorer
There's a problem with the prowler on the main site. The listings for base/attack/grapple, attack, and full attack have space/reach, special attacks, and special qualities, respectively.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Mortis said:
Which shouldn't be too far off - the way we're going through them at the moment. :)

Considering that 16 are already finished and several more are on the way, we're just waiting on me to find the time to upload a batch. ;)

Mortis

First Post
Shade said:
Considering that 16 are already finished and several more are on the way, we're just waiting on me to find the time to upload a batch. ;)
Given that you get enough time we could have two or even three uploads before christmas.
<crosses fingers>

Regards
Mortis

Shade

Monster Junkie
Mortis said:
Given that you get enough time we could have two or even three uploads before christmas.
<crosses fingers>

This should help. :D

Ten more creatures slither, crawl, float, or phaze into the Creature Catalogue: the eerie ghoul frog, blood-sucking leech toad, cruel forest linnorm, the giant Zakharan rat, the efreet-hunting sollux, the lunar moon roc, the gore-inducing yale, the dimension-hopping phaze troll, and a couple of constructs, the tin man and gem hylem.

I fixed the prowler. The canopic shade appears to be an issue with the template display script, rather than the entry itself (which correctly indicates the +2). I'll have to attempt to fix that one from home.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads