• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

10 creatures added to the CC

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
One very minor comment: The entry for the moon-horse says that it was originally found in MCA2, but it actually first appeared in Elves of Evermeet. I doubt anyone except me will ever notice this, but I felt obliged to point it out anyway ;)

Shade

Monster Junkie
10 more added:

Bane Minion, Black
Bane Minion, Blue
Bane Minion, Red
Bit o' Moander
Pet of Kalistes
Spider, Electric
Spider, Gaze
Spider, Stone
Snake, Cryo
Snake, Pyro

Shade

Monster Junkie
Echohawk said:
Did stats for the Bits o' Moander ever appear in print? I can find all the others, but not the Bits :(.

I could've sworn they did, but I haven't looked in awhile. I do know they appeared in both Curse of the Azure Bonds and Pools of Darkness.

Shade

Monster Junkie
10 more added:

Elven Cat (3.5 version)
Manotaur
Amphicyon (Bear dog)
Giant Cockatrice
Death Demon (Ostego)
Archer Frog
Radiance Mephit
Amphitere
Rain Linnorm
Gebbeth

I did not add the canopic shade, as I'm having trouble with our add template interface. I didn't have the time today to dedicate to adding a true dragon (they take 5 times as long as other creatures), so I'll save the swamp dragon for the next batch.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Imagine the terror!

As Halloween approches, ten new terrors enter the Creature Catalogue, including two from the little-known Imagine Adventure Games Magazine: the pestilent marsh dragon and the triparite canopic shade. The cornucopia of creepiness is rounded out by the lightning and mineral mephits, the aquatic lesser cetus and eurypterid, the arachnid merchant chak, the gooey acid blob, the thought-reading desert cyclops, and the shapeshifting manggus.

(As you can see, I was able to fix the template entry problem. :) )

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Shade said:
As Halloween approches, ten new terrors enter the Creature Catalogue
Yay x 2! :) Added to the index.

Should there be a CR adjustment listed somewhere for the canopic shade template?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads