• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

10 creatures added to the CC

Shade

Monster Junkie
I finally uploaded the Spawn of Tiamat (no, not those spawn of Tiamat) and Children of Bahamut I did awhile back. I also added the more recent gargouille, hai riyo, and peluda, all from Dragon #248, and the paper dragon.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Ten new creatures invade the Creature Catalogue: The mighty rainbow dragon, the pesky ash and smoke mephits, the horrific bloodsipper, the mini purple worm chomper, the four-armed simian glommer, the sylvan feline cath shee, the prehistoric andrewsarchus, and a pair of animals, the giant crane and sawfish.

Shade

Monster Junkie
GrayLinnorm said:
You should have posted the chia golem (Did you finish the plush golem?)

I'll get 'em into the next update. In addition to the two of them, we've got a few others floating around from various threads awaiting upload. We're well on our way to the next 10, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's ready to go next week.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Hey, at 10 a week, we can finish all the conversions in 3-4 years! (Insert pointless 4E speculation here...)

Shade

Monster Junkie
Ten more creatures gallop in to the Creature Catalogue. The herd includes the elven horse and warhorse, the moon-horse, water-horse, and Sandiraksiva, The Black Courser. The horrors include the undead reviler, the mindwiping prowler, the legendary Apparatus of Dreadful Construction, the terra cotta chia golem, and the most dreadful of all...the plush golem.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads