• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

10 creatures added to the CC

Mortis

First Post
And there's still quite a few waiting for upload. Obviously we have to each set of 10 their time in the limelight - which used to be a few months sometimes - now its probably only a couple of weeks :)

Regards
Mortis

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Mortis said:
And there's still quite a few waiting for upload. Obviously we have to each set of 10 their time in the limelight - which used to be a few months sometimes - now its probably only a couple of weeks :)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we can get another set (or two!) done before people start taking off for the holidays.

Mortis

First Post
freyar said:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we can get another set (or two!) done before people start taking off for the holidays.
Probably without me though, I finish tomorrow for Christmas, although I may get called in before New Year if people are off sick.

Regards
Mortis

Shade

Monster Junkie
Mortis said:
Probably without me though, I finish tomorrow for Christmas, although I may get called in before New Year if people are off sick.

I'll save Mystara beasties until you return. :)

Shade

Monster Junkie
The next batch is up.

10 new constructs are assembled in the Creature Catalogue, including the black widow totem, ventriloquist puppet, and several golems (copper, crystal, hammer, oak, rag, shadow, and slime). Last but not least is the trash-munching Wilbur, the Pig-Iron Golem.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads