$100 Dilemma

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
RangerWickett said:
Also, make sure to wear floaties when swimming in the chocolate river.

Actually, even if I knew how to swim, I doubt I'd even touch that river.. thinking about brown water with the constancy melted ice-cream of makes me retch.

Nyaricus

First Post
megamania said:
As for karma....... if that is the case I was a baaaaaaaad person in a prior life.
Meh, I don't believe in that sorta stuff, but more that if you are a positive person and share that with others, maybe make their day when you make them smile or something, you will in turn create a ripple effect which they might share with others, and so on and so fourth. It might not even come back to you for a long time, but I think everyone has a little time in the spotlight. I know from your posts that you've had a hard time Mega, but just keep in there man - unfortunately it's not everyday people just give hand-outs, and sometimes it's not even rightfully yours when you get something like that (as was Reliques situation, above).

Good to hear you did the honest thing, Relique.

cheers,
--N

Unfortunately it sounds like the lady is not quite right in the head. I'm glad you made the decision you did Relique du Madde. I'm sure a lot of other people would have taken advantage of her situation.

Olaf the Stout

Templetroll

Explorer
I think you did the right thing but my first thought when reading it was she was passing conterfeit money or it was a hidden camera type of show.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Templetroll said:
I think you did the right thing but my first thought when reading it was she was passing conterfeit money or it was a hidden camera type of show.

The thought that it was counterfeit did cross my mind, it always does when we're given hundreds... so I actually checked that it was real before heading to the bar, which was one of the reasons I was surprised when I saw she left.

Remove ads