• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1000 Posts! Again! Yay!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Yay, with this post, I will have 1,000 posts again. I was proud back in February 2nd when I managed to hit 1k posts and finally did it again after about 220 posts since the crash. I lost about 850 posts, but I'm coming back strong. :cool:

Nyaricus

First Post
Dog Moon said:
Yay, with this post, I will have 1,000 posts again. I was proud back in February 2nd when I managed to hit 1k posts and finally did it again after about 220 posts since the crash. I lost about 850 posts, but I'm coming back strong. :cool:
Way to go dude :D

You know, I lost 900 posts, and gained back 200 since the crash. Kinda... creepy, no?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Dog Moon said:

Dog Moon, you're a posting machine. :p

Congrats, mon ami.

KF72

glass

(he, him)
Dog Moon said:
I hit 2k posts for the second time yesterday :)D). Unfortunately, I have about 500 posts to go before I get back to where I was before the crach :)().

glass.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
glass said:
I hit 2k posts for the second time yesterday :)D). Unfortunately, I have about 500 posts to go before I get back to where I was before the crach :)().

glass.

Congrats!

And dang! That means you have like 32 posts since then. Posting like a maniac.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Jdvn1 said:
In that case, I expect you to hit 2000 by the end of next month.

A little over 900 posts in 30 days. Holy crap! I'd need 30 posts per day... I seriously doubt that's gonna happen.

I'll be happy if I have 1300 posts by the end of June. ;)

Remove ads