1st Edition AD&D: Greyhawk (Full)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Sorry guys. I'm ready to move this along. I'll start up the Rogue's Gallery and the IC thread shortly. I'll get a post here when they are ready.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I believe I just need my Saves and Hanon is good to go. I don't have a DMG 1e but maybe I should look for one, PHB was only $4.91 LOL

HM

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Good question. The year is 576 CY, so well before the Greyhawk Wars. All the information in the original Greyhawk folio is current. Let's set the starting month as Planting (the Oerth equivalent of April) for reference. The weather in the Bandit Kingdoms is fairly treacherous year round. It's dry, hot and sunny most of the time. Winters can be harsh and cold with little precipitation, but the occasional blizzard that does blow through is violent and merciless. Planting is probably one of the relatively nicest times of the year.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Which won't matter much underground :lol: But i may have a few posts of Hanon wishing he were outside in the sun. So good to know all the same.

HM

wysiwyg

First Post
This is what happens to those who only check the ongoings of EW once in a blue moon. I just missed a golden opportunity for 1E AD&D plus Greyhawk. UHHHHHH!!! Bummer.

Looks like you've managed to jump right in to the 1E feel too. Hope you all enjoy now.

Hey Holyman nice seeing you around here. How's the other game going?

Last edited:

Remove ads