• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2 players in the Taunton/Raynham MA LF Group - LF Pathfinder/3.5 FogottenRealms

Rorryn

First Post
2 Experienced players looking for a regular group/game of Pathfinder, 3.5 Forgotten Realms or a hybrid game of Forgotten Realms using Pathfinder rules/classes. Very open to home brewed rules.

Prefer a Sunday or Wed game, biweekly or weekly. Willing to travel roughly 30 minutes from to get to a game.

Feel free to hit me up with questions or interest.

Thx, Dave

SirKerrald

First Post
2 Experienced players looking for a regular group/game of Pathfinder, 3.5 Forgotten Realms or a hybrid game of Forgotten Realms using Pathfinder rules/classes. Very open to home brewed rules.

Prefer a Sunday or Wed game, biweekly or weekly. Willing to travel roughly 30 minutes from to get to a game.

Feel free to hit me up with questions or interest.

Thx, Dave

Would love to join the game but it's a bit far from Chatham. If you end up finding a group near the bridge, drop me a line.

Xanatheus

First Post
I'm planning on running a PF AP beginning in May/June. We play on Sunday afternoons. Interested? We meet in either Fairhaven or Taunton.

Rorryn

First Post
yeah very interested. What time on Sundays do you play? Our current group is playing on Sundays but its only temporary do to schedules for the next month, so we are available after that group switches back to Wed nights.

Remove ads